Hope you’re all doing great…
So I just got nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by my blogger friend, the very handsome, versatile and industrious Nigel. He is bent on restructuring the minds of individuals to become the best version of themselves. Visit his blog here. You’ll absolutely love it.
Thank you so much Nigel. This is my first ever blogger award nomination and I’m really honoured for the nomination. Thank you for this great opportunity.
And now, on to the post and the award
If given a chance to change something you’ve done this year, what would it be?
Well, I try as much as I can to avoid living in regrets. But if I could change something, it would be knowing who and what I know now earlier than I originally did. There, you have my answer.
Aside being a blogger, what other skills or talent would you be into?
Hmmm, OK. I would open a YouTube channel where I would post dance videos regularly. I love dancing so much that it is so much a passion to me and a form of exercising my muscles. Why? I don’t need to use words to communicate, my body speaks for me. It makes me feel good and makes people smile.
What do you think about your country on a general basis?
Nigeria has had rough edges, paths and struggles before gaining independence and even currently. It’s not perfect, the system is broken. No country is perfect and I am a citizen of this country and can’t deny it. I would like to say that Nigeria is still on the path to wide ranged development, economic and financial independence. Our educational, agricultural, health and oil sectors still requires close attention and urgent assistance in proper distribution of resources across the entire locales.
Which do you prefer, ice-cream or chocolate?
A straight answer- I’ll pick ice-cream.
What’s your definition of leadership?
I would define leadership as a concept and privilege of being in a position and having the ability to respect all opinions and picking the one that would be favourable to all and sundry.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blogs.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
I would like to nominate some of my favorite bloggers for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award:
- CHIDERA ONUOHA
- Cornucopia By Debs
- Freya *
- Richard Thomas
- Barbara Grace Lake
- Tales from Daughter of Africa
- What two lessons have you learnt from Life?
- What costly mistake would you advise no one to make?
- How would you define romance to a child?
- What’s your favorite animal and why?
- Which do you prefer, tourism or photography?
So that’s it for the post. I really hope you guys participate. I’m so excited to read your answers. Thank you so much